Sunday 22 November 2020

 




One moment I was waking up in my own bad, and then the next one I'm in a completely different room feeling a bit chilly from my waist down. I'm in a different position and feeling a bit foggy. Like I just waked up. Which I did. I also feel something warm in my lower colder parts. I looked down to see I'm naked waist down to my surprise. Even more surprisingly there's a warm cock trapped between my hand and my thigh. It's supposed to be my cock since I can feel my hand and thigh in it, but it looks nothing like my own. Even my hand and naked legs are different. They are smaller and looked younger. The cock in particular feels lighter and I think is shorter. 

When I look around to find more clues of what just happened, I'm surprised with a full body mirror just in the wall in front of me. Even more surprisingly is the reflection on it. It's a young boy with bleached white hair, with nothing but a blue t-shirt. I recognize him, he is the college student that just moved next door. He has his young cock held by one of his hands. It looks exactly like the cock that's between my new legs. I move my hand a bit and the boy mimics my movement. This is so weird. I must have fallen asleep again without realizing it. This most be a dream. There's no other explanation. What a dream. A weird dream, but kinda hot. I mean, the boy is cute and I can't ignore the excited member in my hand. Not even onces has it gone down a bit. I must be his morning wood. I don't think it's going anywhere if I don't do anything. Might as well try it. It's a dream after all. I will wake up and be back in my older body. It's not every day I get to dream about being this young again.
I lazily start stroking my new dick. I feels nice, somewhat different. A bit less sensitive than I'm use to, but feels more energetic in a sense. Like I can go more than once and my body will thank me for it instead of draining me completely. I like it. I better enjoy this before I wake up. Better pick up the pace. Maybe I can even cum twice before it. Let's try it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Soccer Swap 2

   Soccer Swap 1 –Dude, what the fuck!– –What!– –I know you are exited for your new dick, but couldn't you wait until you are alone!– ...